Selecting an EMR system for your independent chiropractic practice will affect it for years to come, whether you are a lone practitioner or managing multiple locations. The right EMR system augments your practice with time-saving tools, working in tandem with your daily routines. The wrong EMR, however, can equal more time spent on duplicating work and checking off boxes. Keep reading for our best tips on finding the chiropractic software that meets your needs, with the features that matter most and allow you to spend more time with your patients.
Your chiropractic software is essentially a partner in your practice, so it is critical to select the best fit. Take a good look at the features needed by most chiropractors, what other EHR systems provide, and how CHIROSPRING checks all the boxes.
Top features to look for:
- Modern, cloud-based systems that update automatically. Healthcare changes rapidly, so you need to keep up. The best EMR systems push out new updates to you automatically, so you are assured of staying current. Cloud-based systems protect your data from loss and make it accessible from multiple locations.
- Online features for patients, like scheduling, online intake, and automated appointment reminders. Patients are becoming more accustomed to remote online features and the time and hassle that they save. Practices that don’t utilize these features are not only working harder than necessary, but they are also losing patients who look for these conveniences.
- Five-star customer support. When you need help, you need it now, and that is exactly what CHIROSPRING provides. We know from experience how hard chiropractors work and that you need your chiropractic management software to work just as hard for you every day. That is why CHIROSPRING is not just a software, it is a service.
- Easy-to-use, modern interface. CHIROSPRING is simple, clean software that puts everything you need at your fingertips. It’s customizable and has detailed information that provides a true touch-based experience to help you focus on the patient, not just your documentation.
- Improved practice efficiencies that reduce the number of office staff needed. When patients enjoy the convenience of self-scheduling, online registration, and automated appointment reminders, you enjoy the benefits of less paperwork and fewer front-office staff needs. CHIROSPRING uses your SOAP note to generate claims, billing, and statements. Operational efficiencies that save time and money are vital for a financially successful business and happy chiropractors.
- Pricing. Everybody wants good value. CHIROSPRING has competitive pricing and is the highest rated among chiropractic management software.
- Features that accommodate your plans for growth. Our full suite of features makes it easy for you to have exactly what you need, now and in the future. CHIROSPRING’s system also can expand with your growth to accommodate a practice of any size. Toggle locations on the Front Desk in real time, and generate reports by location, all without having to duplicate patient information.
- Customization. Not all chiropractors practice the same. We offer more than the cookie-cutter experience. Our software has the flexibility to meet your specific needs and workflow.
It sounds complicated, but setup is a breeze, and our support team is there to assist you along the way. CHIROSPRING has multiple monthly packages to choose from and no contracts. We do not charge for extended support and updates, and 24/7 data backup is included.
Remember, your software is a partner in your practice. A good partner shoulders their share of the work burden, and we are confident that CHIROSPRING can do just that. Chiropractors are vulnerable to burnout from being trapped in a cycle of overwork, characterized by long evenings spent reconciling claims and updating documentation. Research shows that choosing just any EHR system and living with the implementation mistakes can cause additional work, stress, and financial consequences. Selecting the right EHR can set you up for success, but the wrong one can lead to a practice that feels like a failure.
We encourage you to evaluate other chiropractic software systems and compare them to CHIROSPRING. You will learn why CHIROSPRING is the absolute best, backed by our many customer testimonials.
CHIROSPRING is an all-in-one practice management and EHR system built specifically for chiropractors to help them regain face-time with patients, spend less time on back-office tasks, maintain a limited staff, and save operational costs.
To see how CHIROSPRING can help you simplify how you manage your practice, reach out to one of our specialists today!