CHIROSPRING integrates all aspects of practice management, from scheduling appointments to billing insurance. Providers and their staff have immediate access to patient records, and the software’s macros make this information easy to customize.
Modern software makes it easier to keep better treatment notes, increase documentation efficiency, reduce discrepancies, and create audit-proof chiropractic treatment notes.
Providing High-Quality Patient Care
Whether you need multi-location support or are an individual care practice, modern software enables you to create treatment notes efficiently and spend more time face-to-face with patients. Features that streamline chiropractic treatment notes include the following.
The patient kiosk enables the intake process to occur without paper, and it automatically syncs to your EHR. Patients can populate much of the SOAP notes subjective using a customizable intake form. It includes populating allergies, complaints, demographics, outcome assessments, and other problems.
The kiosk also enables providers to upload all documentation, including HIPAA and verification forms and X-rays. During the intake process, patients can review and acknowledge this information. This feature also eliminates the need for patients to sign paperwork.
Multi-location support means chiropractors can create as many practice locations as they’d like and be able to do all their billing from a central location. Providers have access to patient information no matter their location, including calendars and front desk screens. Benefits of multi-location support include:
- Growth: This software gives providers room to grow their practice. As chiropractic practices grow, CHIROSPRING grows alongside them.
- Control: The software works without a remote desktop or VPN. All providers have to do is click a drop-down menu and select the location that they want.
Keeping better chiropractic treatment notes is possible with a completely paperless practice. CHIROSPRING’s software enables your staff to upload any document, no matter its format. Providers can streamline their practices with confidence, knowing that everything backs up automatically and has secure storage. Benefits of this document feature include:
- No lost data: CHIROSPRING has secure storage that backs up automatically to multiple locations using HIPAA-compliant encryption.
- Document shredding: Due to the easily accessible and secure documents in this software, there’s no need to keep hard copies of documents.
- Organization: Tag and rename documents, or create customized folders for the ultimate organization. You can also add notes identifying contents for specific documents.
- Exporting and sharing: In addition to uploading documents into the HIPAA-compliant cloud, providers can export them to share with patients or other providers.
The Benefits of Increasing Efficiency
Increasing efficiency means providers have full access to patient information, from appointment scheduling to claim submission and everything in between. Here are various features of chiropractic SOAP notes and how using them is beneficial for increasing efficiency.
Since documenting a patient’s treatment is one of the most critical tasks for a chiropractor, it must be efficient. CHIROSPRING’s SOAP notes enable providers to record and maintain complete records. That efficiency is beneficial because chiropractors can:
- Customize SOAP notes to fit their style and create individual experiences.
- Manage patient complaints when patients upload information during the intake process or exam. They can also quickly input information onto a digital body.
- Create customized care plans using time-saving templates to create and track prescribed services or generate estimates that include optional discounts.
Providers can easily track a patient’s visit using the front desk feature. The streamlined check-out process means staff doesn’t need to pull patient records or worry about missing notes. Additional benefits include:
- Using the “unfinished SOAP notes” column to keep track of SOAP notes that providers need to finish
- Having apps on the screen’s bottom panel display billing, calendar, cash register, claims, reconciliation, reports, settings, statements, reports, and task tools
- Moving patients to designated rooms using the software’s patient flow
- Using the app docking feature to multi-task
- Using the “provider view” that gives providers access to columns featuring the patients and unfinished SOAP notes
CHIROSPRING’s software automatically backs up to a HIPAA-compliant cloud server, thus enabling practices to maintain compliance and reduce back-office tasks. Reducing back-office tasks is beneficial for practices that need to decrease staff and improve efficiency using automation. Practices can take task management a step further by using this software’s “task” feature to:
- Create tasks
- Assign tasks to staff members
- Set due dates
- Alert users of overdue tasks
How Keeping Better Treatments Notes Helps Your Practice
Keeping better treatment notes helps practices in the following ways:
- Organization: Organize patient notes quickly and efficiently using CHIROSPRING’s patient dashboard. Easy access and customizations streamline the organizational process.
- Improve treatment visits: Serve patients better with touch access and paperless operations. View patient information “at a glance,” change insurance cases for any visit, edit diagnoses, and identify visits by color.
- Revenue increases: Increase the practice’s revenue by reducing the costs associated with maintaining paper records. Improving efficiency and cutting costs translates to increased profits.
- Anytime access: Access patient records from any location. If chiropractors manage multiple locations or if they need to work off-site for any reason, they will have access to the documents that they need.
Write Better Chiropractic Treatment Notes
CHIROSPRING is a software solution developed specifically for chiropractors. Use it to increase accuracy and efficiency when recording chiropractic treatment notes.
CHIROSPRING is an all-in-one practice management and EHR system built specifically for chiropractors to help them regain face-time with patients, spend less time on back-office tasks, maintain a limited staff, and save operational costs.
To see how CHIROSPRING can help you simplify how you manage your practice, reach out to one of our specialists today!